Xiaomi M365 Essential E-Scooter
£379.00 inc VAT
Ships in 1-2 days
The Xiaomi M365 Essential e-scooter is sleek, elegant and portable and takes only 3 seconds to unfold and go. With a range of up to 12.4 miles and maximum speed of 12.4mph, the M365 has 8.5inch pneumatic tyres that effectively absorb shocks and prevent slipping.
Please note, e-scooters are currently illegal on UK roads, footpaths, cycle paths and bridleways. Electric scooters should only be ridden on private land with the permission of the land owner. Learn more.
The Xiaomi M365 Essential electric scooter is sleek, elegant and portable with a minimalist design with a main body made from aircraft-grade aluminium. It takes only 3 seconds to unfold and go.
Easy and comfortable to ride
The M365 Essential e-scooter has 8.5 inch pneumatic tires that effectively absorb shocks and prevent slipping. The 250W brushless DC motor powers the e-scooter delivering a ride that’s easy and comfortable, and the cruise control system helps maintain a steady speed set by the driver.
High quality battery and brake performance
With forty 18650 li-ion cells and a capacity of 183WhHigh, the M365 Essential e-scooter delivers a riding distance up to 12.4miles. Dual braking system Outfitted with regenerative and disc braking at rear wheel, E-ABS system at front wheel. Also, the kinetic energy recovery system recovers the electric scooters kinetic energy under braking for longer use.
Mi Home App Connectivity
Pair your e-scooter via Bluetooth to the Mi Home App to check the riding speed and remaining power in real time. You can also remotely lock your electric scooter and access driver data.
Max Climbing angle
8.5in pneumatic tyre
Approx 3.5 hours
LED with Speed/Battery/KM/Mode
Android 4.3 or iOS 9.0 and above
Bluetooth 4.1 BLE and above
- Two year general warranty (one year on the battery)
- Excludes general consumable wear and tear items, such as tyres, inner tubing, brake discs and brake pads
- The warranty will be void if:
- The scooter has not been maintained, for example missing parts etc.
- If the scooter has been misused, for instance, two people trying to ride it at the same time causing it to go over the 100kg weight limit.
- If it has been used during rain – while it can take splashes, it’s HIGHLY recommended to not use it during a downpour.
- If it has been modified in any way including the firmware.