James Humanoid Robot
£4,999.00 inc VAT
Estimated Delivery: 7-10 working days
James is an interactive humanoid robot with an intuitive software control system, perfect for robotics education, retail engagement and much more. Whether you’re new to robotics or more experienced, James allows you to create your own programs with the drag-and-drop interface and create your own floor plan to allow autonomous navigation. James can listen and engage in conversation and recognise faces, while the interactive touch screen can play videos, show content and provide questionnaires. The James humanoid robot comes with a twelve month software subscription.
Meet James – your Humanoid Robot!
James is an interactive and personal humanoid robot! It can engage in conversation, navigate itself around a room, share and gather information through the interactive touch screen. With the built in camera, James can recognise faces to provide a personal greeting while determining age and gender instantly.
With intelligent Lidar technology, James can navigate a floor plan with ease and provide navigation guidance towards products, services and much more.
Be the BOSS with ZBOS humanoid robot software
The James humanoid robot comes with ZBOS software, enabling a wide range of applications for both novice and experienced users. All features are easily accessible through the ZBOS control panel providing an overview of your humanoid robot at a glance. From this dashboard you can:
- Create your own programs with the drag-and-drop icon based programming interface with both beginner and advanced functions.
- Control the movements of your robot in real-time with the remote control.
- Establish facial recognition and associated responses.
- Enable James to speak in multiple languages.
- Implement your own customer surveys.
- Upload and display multimedia files
- Integrate all of these together to make a fully interactive humanoid robot!
James Humanoid Robot Specification
- Height – 800 mm
- Depth – 420 mm
- Width – 420 mm
- Weight – 17 kg (including the packaging)
- Battery life – 9-12 hours (depending on use)
- Display – 10″ high sensitivity screen
- Camera – 13 MP
- Sensors – 1 head button, 1 lidar, 2 bumpers, 2 microswitches (at the back), 1 IR-detector
- Includes a twelve month subscription to the ZBOS software
- Learn basic and advanced programming with the intuitive drag-and-drop interface
- Combine programming with future ready robotic applications
- Deliver a real-life STEM solution with practical uses and future skills
- Engage and capture the imagination of children
- For use from primary school through to university
- Showcase curriculum topics from all subjects in an engaging way
- Patrol corridors and give out practical information
- Engage patients in a new way
- Reduce the time taken for administration tasks
- Entertain children and adults as they receive treatment
- Visit and check-in on patients
- Lead exercise or rehabilitation sessions
- Provide support for loneliness
- Build an innovative, human free welcome to drive traffic
- Recognise regulars and take orders
- Display information such as menus or check-in details
- Collect customer feedback
- Guide visitors to find what they are looking for
- Free up time for team members
- Generate traffic and increase sales
- Build customer loyalty
- Guide customers to items they are looking for
- Collect customer feedback
- Deliver advertising messages
- Free up staff time