Deep Reality Viewer
£11,412.00 inc VAT
Estimated Delivery: 5-7 working days
The 3D Deep Reality Viewer is a unique, advanced, stereo image presentation system designed to provide fully interactive, real time, natural 3D visualisation with outstanding depth perception.
- Digital stereo 3D with vivid depth perception
- 4 million pixel image
- No glasses or headsets required
- Improved comfort and productivity
- Real time collaboration communication
Deep Reality Viewer – a new dimension in 3D image presentation
The Deep Reality Viewer (DRV-D1) from Vision Engineering is a unique, advanced, stereo image presentation system designed to provide fully interactive, real time, natural 3D visualisation with outstanding depth perception. It is the latest of many innovations over Vision Engineering’s 60 years. TriTeQ³ technology helps users in design, development, inspection and assembly to see subjects in a unique and extraordinary display, resulting in increased comfort, acuity, accuracy, productivity and efficiency.
Industry and Subject Expertise
- 3D conceptual design and visualisation
- Industrial computed tomography
- Medical scanning and imaging
- Engineering / Electrical / Architectural CAD
- Building information modelling (BIM)
- Geospatial imaging
- Gaming and Remote viewing
No glasses or headset required!
Excellent depth perception without the need to wear special glasses or headsets enables users to enjoy the three dimensional environment whilst retaining peripheral vision and sensory stimuli. The 3D Deep Reality Viewer’s ergonomic design enables good body posture and reduced fatigue, as the user sits upright, and makes genuine 3D detail accessible for all users. DRV-D1 requires minimal setup, and is remarkably easy to use with familiar controls designed specifically for efficiency and comfort in the working environment. This means very little training is required, and full user benefits are achieved quickly.
- No glasses or headsets required
- Consistent light levels avoid eye strain
- Ergonomic and comfortable
- Freedom to wear prescription glasses or contact lenses
- Easy hand to eye coordination
New levels of collaboration!
Not only is DRV-D1 a unique stereoscopic display technology, it also allows remote viewing, capture and sharing of exactly the same 3D images across networks in real time. This creates new opportunities for consultation and collaboration with remote personnel.
Digitally created models, scans, videos and photographs can be viewed in real-time at the same level of three dimensional detail between departments, specialists, customers, manufacturers, designers and suppliers across organisational or even international networks. DRV-D1 enables faster and more accurate reporting, collaboration, consulting, diagnosing and supply approvals, contributing to faster, more informed decision making. This level of detailed collaboration removes geographical barriers, enables innovative ways of working, and improves the efficiency and effectiveness of essential operational processes such as rapid prototyping and medical diagnoses.
DRV-D1 also accepts multiple inputs to support wide-ranging applications, including microscopes, cameras, CAD and MRI/CT scans, as well as immersive animations and architectural walk-throughs.
Deep Reality Viewer (DRV-D1) Technical Specification
- Resolution – 1920 x 1080 per channel
- Image size on concave mirror – 400 x 225mm in 16:9 aspect ratio
- Stand – Counterbalanced stand with 150mm vertical travel
- Power Supply – 100-240V 50/60Hz
- 2 x HDMI (Left and Right) – 1920 x 1080 @ ≤ 60 Hz
- Image Capture – USB2
- Video Capture – HDMI cable to an external video capture card
- Connection to external mono monitor – HDMI 1920 x 1080
- Connection to second or multiple DRV-D1s – 2x HDMI daisy chain/wifi connection (wifi requires additional hardware)
- Headphone Jack – 3.5mm